Thursday, November 12, 2009

almost the end of the year

It's almost the end of the year.I think it's the time for me to make a career move or maybe pg lepak dan takyah kerja since I'm no longer needed here. eceh! who said so? ye, my boss said so. heee.... no lah he just told me that my contract with this company will end of this year.so, he ask me what am i going to do next year? wow. I don't know. i didn't think of it before.. full time housewife perhaps, boss? but am not married yet, so how to become a full time housewife lah? hehe.

hmm.... i think I'm no longer interested to do this anymore. I'm tired. maybe i don't have passion in film making and documentary anymore.. I want to do what i love the most.. tpi ada ke kerja camtu. entahlah, i have negative things in my mind now,i feel tired and wasted, i don't know why, is it because of the routine that i have to face everyday..? ah lydia! wake up!

ah cepatlah dtg ooo blissful rainy weekend so that i can sleep all day!! come love, i need you so bad. :( :(

No comments: